Welcome to gigApp!
gigApp is a new web-based application designed to make it effortless
and quick to INSTANTLY update your band's schedule and latest news
from any computer. This software is specifically designed to be
no training required), and is affordable for independent artists
and touring bands who don't have an online support budget. gigApp
is currently being used by managers, web designers, tour managers,
and many band members to save valuable time and effectively manage
the band's website.
In this dynamic period in the music industry, a band's Internet
presence and online information has become critical to achieving
success. Often, valuable promotion time is lost when you have to
wait for days for your web designer (or band-mate) to update tour
dates or important news on your website.
With gigApp, you can update your website from any computer with
Internet access INSTANTLY. You, your manager, or a band mate can
make updates from anywhere - backstage at a show, in the van using
a laptop/cell phone, or whenever you need to. Research shows that
site visitors and fans make more frequent "return visits" when
a band's website is frequently updated with news, tour diaries,
or shows. With gigApp, you just type in a few details and click "Submit",
and your fans will see the new information on your website.
gigApp is based on technology that is used by many national artists
and management companies with extensive budgets. It is now available
at a small fraction of the cost. This new software works with your
existing website page format, and can be customized to meet your
specific needs. It is designed so anyone can use it immediately
upon setup, with no training required. The program is secure and
password-protected, and is only accessible to people who you provide
with user accounts.
All of your important information can be viewed, edited, or organized
from any computer with an Internet connection. This functionality
helps you make updates in just minutes, instead of the hours it
may take you to manually enter all the information. It also keeps
accurate tour archives and records of venue information, shows
specifics, and news.
Show data is kept on the gigApp servers. However, your web site
visitors will never leave your web site. Gigs and news are pulled
into existing pages on your site from our severs. All you need
to do is provide our staff with your existing tour page and specify
which new items you'd like to show on your schedule. A simple HTML
file will be mailed to you to replace your current tour dates page.
To demo gigApp, click here.
To subscribe to gigApp, click here.
- gigApp is web-based, and can be used on ANY computer with
an internet connection.
- gigApp is based on technology that is used by many national
artists and management companies with extensive budgets.
It is available here for a fraction of the cost.
- gigApp is affordable for developing bands at any financial
level. It was specifically written for bands.
- gigApp works with YOUR website, and we will set it up
to your specifications on your web pages. We will tailor
it to have the appearance you desire.
- gigApp is database-driven. All of your information (show
details, news, venue information, etc.) is stored
in your personal database for instant updates, edits, and report
- gigApp has step by step instructions, just a click away.
- gigApp offers Unlimited Bandwidth and Unlimited Storage.
- gigApp requires NO PROGRAMMING OR WEB SKILLS TO USE!
- Personalized customer service is provided via email.
- gigApp is easy to use. Even your drummer can update your
website. It is currently being
used by managers, web designers, band members, and tour managers.
- gigApp can be used on ANY computer with a web connection.
It gives you the FREEDOM to update
your website instantly from anywhere - home, your van (with a
backstage at a show, even in another country.
- gigApp helps you keep your fans/audience always up to
date with all your current information.
- gigApp eliminates the waiting time for updates to be made
for your website. You type in some
details, the program accesses the additional details from the
database, and the data is
LIVE on your website instantly.
- gigApp WILL save you time and money (even webmasters!)
You can now input a tour schedule
in minutes, instead of hours manually.
- gigApp allows you to give accounts to people such as your
webmaster, manager, or band member.
- gigApp can help you increase "return traffic" to
your band's website. "Return traffic" leads
to fans being excited and buying merch.,
going to shows, and
spreading the word about your band.
gigApp allows you to make more frequent
to your site, stay in touch while
on the road, and keep information always
up to date. If fans know to look for
frequent updates, you will enjoy more
traffic and hits to your website.
- gigApp can be customized to meet your particular needs.
- gigApp archives all of your tour dates, venue details
(and more), and makes record keeping a breeze.
- gigApp will eliminate many problems (and headaches) such
We just booked a show at 9:30 Club for next week and have
to heavily promote, but our web designer is on vacation." No
problem with gigApp.
- "Our drummer updates the website, but his computer
has been broken for 2 weeks and our website is not updated".
No problem with gigApp.
- "I'm tired of waiting for our web designer to make
a simple update. It often takes days or a week".
No problem with gigApp.
- "We're on a 3 week tour, and want to post a "tour
diary", but we update our website from home, and don't
have the 'power' to do it on the road".
Now it's no problem with gigApp.
- "It is a pain and takes hours to update our tour
dates. I don't have time for it, in between playing, writing,
and promoting." Now it's no problem with gigApp.